STRICTLY HIGHWAYS 2021 – AWARDS
Technology innovator of the year
To be awarded to an organisation that has successfully implemented a novel technology solution that makes a difference to decarbonisation, active travel, asset management or inclusive / barrier free travel at a local level.
CRITERIA FOR THE AWARD:
- A description of the technology solution, including aims and objectives (250 words)
- Details of the outcome of the project (250 words)
- What has been the impact? What is the evidence? (250 words)
- How has the environmental impact been measured and reported? (250 words)
TIPS – THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- An innovative solution that highlights problem solving, collaboration and expertise in project delivery
- Projects that have produced quantifiable benefits for the environment, residents and wider stakeholders and have made a positive contribution towards the Levelling Up agenda.
- Projects that have the potential to create significant future benefits across the industry and beyond, where learnings have been effectively shared
- Projects that have created genuine business change, with findings that have been successfully embedded into business as usual
- Evidence of creative problem solving, exceptional technical skill and teamwork in delivery of the project
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: 5pm on 29 Sept 2021
The winner will be decided at the meeting of the Judges prior to the awards ceremony and the winner announced at the Strictly Highways 2021 Award Ceremony, taking place virtually on 07 October 2021.
Winning entries will be awarded a certificate from the Department for Transport.
The decision of the Judges will be final. The Judges reserve the right to refuse or disqualify any entry for any reason they consider valid.