STRICTLY HIGHWAYS 2021 – AWARDS
Road user experience
This award will recognise an organisation for a new initiative, development or scheme that has improved efficiency and innovation in road maintenance and management and demonstrates improved safety on the network.
CRITERIA FOR THE AWARD:
- A description of the project including aims and objectives as well as innovative solutions (250 words)
- A breakdown of the project outcomes (250 words)
- Details of the efficiency savings and safety improvements achieved and how these have been measured (250 words)
- How have the benefits of the project been shared and disseminated with the highways community (250 words)
TIPS – THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- A project that has had a positive effect on health and safety
- Evidence that the project created quantifiable efficiency savings
- Evidence of the positive impact and/or learnings for the wider highways community
- Evidence of creative problem solving, exceptional technical skill and teamwork in delivery of the project
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: 5pm on 24 Sept 2021
The winner will be decided at the meeting of the Judges prior to the awards ceremony and the winner announced at the Strictly Highways 2021 Award Ceremony, taking place virtually on 07 October 2021.
Winning entries will be awarded a certificate from the Department for Transport.
The decision of the Judges will be final. The Judges reserve the right to refuse or disqualify any entry for any reason they consider valid.