Vacancy – Coeval – Technical Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit a Technical Business Development Manager who has a background in electronic roadside equipment.
Company Vehicle provided.
Contributory Pension Scheme.
Home based covering England/Wales – Based from Home.
Purpose of the Job
To contribute to the development and sustainable growth of the business in line with the Coeval Business Strategy, by utilising their extensive market knowledge, technical skills and contacts.
Description of the Job Activities
- Ownership of the designated sales area and all clients within it
- Developing of an opportunity pipeline
- Meeting the quarterly/annual budgeted Order Intake and Sales targets
- Assisting and preparing tender submissions, including quality and financial elements
- Market and competitor analysis
- Ensure a proper handover file is presented for all won tenders to the service delivery function
- Being able to present at a technical level all Coeval products and services
- Commercial management of designated contracts
- Participate in technical review meetings with suppliers
|Skills & Abilities
Coeval Company Information
Coeval delivers infrastructure technology that advises and informs users to help create a safer environment for us all. We do this through a variety of intelligent Radio Linked LED Road Signs and Systems that not only provide clear, reliable, and flexible messaging but also data and connectivity to feed wider highway information control systems.
Coeval offers a wide range of technical solutions for speed, hazard, safety, parking and over-height issues. These can be supplied as stand-alone new units or adapted to make use of existing street furniture to meet individual customer requirements.
Additionally, Coeval offers a bespoke service for customers with more specific challenges and will work with you and our supply chain partners to develop an integrated solution that resolves your specific problem.
We have over 30 years’ experience in electronics, industrial design and manufacturing and actively share this knowledge with our clients through system training, giving you the ability to manage and maintain your assets in-house with the confidence that we will remain on hand to support.