20 May 2021
Job title – Technical Support Engineers (field based)
Location – Based Romford, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds and Cumbernauld
Terms – Full time, plus additional on-call cover
About the role
As part of a rapid expansion SRL are looking for field based Technical Support Engineers to provide 1st line support and operational activities for a range of portable and mobile ITS Equipment including Portable and Temporary Traffic Signals, Variable Message Signs (VMS) and CCTV.
Experience of working with the above range of products either in the temporary or permanent marketplace would be an advantage.
To provide regionally based 1st line and operational support activities to both our clients and the wider SRL business as required.
Collaborate closely with the operational teams to ensure that solutions meet the requirements of customers, by deploying and configuring products and systems effectively.
Support the operational maintenance of the products to ensure that we continue to meet customer needs.
– Recognised educational qualifications.
– An applicable technical qualification.
– Previous role in a maintenance or support in the portable or permanent traffic control and monitoring product market would be desirable.
Key Skills & Abilities
– Good written and verbal communication and skills.
– Ability to work to timescales and deadlines with minimal supervision.
– Quick learner, to become effective in the role picking up knowledge and skills where needed.
Key Personal Qualities
– Good organisational skills.
– Able to represent the business in a professional manner.
– Proactive, adaptable, and collaborative approach.
– Flexible approach to working hours with rotational
– Travel and possible overnight stays to meet
– Full driving licence ideally category B+E.