Technology webinar available to watch on demand
LCRIG’s webinar entitled ‘Utilising technology to deliver change’ is now available to watch on demand.
First aired on 11 February, LCRIG content director Alec Peachey chaired the event which featured the following panellists:
- Angus Bodie, former lead of the Scottish Roads Collaboration Programme
- Sean Rooney, Head of Service – Highway Maintenance at Oxfordshire County Council
- Steve Birdsall, CEO, Gaist
- Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy, Analytics and Data Division, DfT
- Simon Navin, the Head of Roadside Asset Data Services at Ordnance Survey (OS)
The Local Council Roads Innovation Group (LCRIG) partnered with Gaist to deliver the event, which was the third in a series of webinars designed to facilitate fresh thinking in the sector.
The conversation covered a number of subject areas including the importance of data, using technology as part of the Covid-19 recovery, Artificial Intelligence (AI), how councils are using technology and striking the right balance between using technology and people.
If you missed the broadcast or want to watch again, you can visit the video library in our members area or watch below.
If you are interested in speaking with any of the panellists then please get in touch with LCRIG secretariat Susanne Ingham on firstname.lastname@example.org