23 August 2023 | Collaboration | Our Work
Representatives from Oxfordshire County Council and National Highways will form part of a webinar panel that will explore how far the highways sector has come in embedding social value and where the challenges still lie.
Entitled ‘Rebooting social value’, the webinar – which is being delivered by the Local Council Roads Innovation Group (LCRIG) in association with Colas – will take place on Monday 11th September at 11am with attendees invited to take part in a live Q&A session during the discussion. You can register for the event using the LCRIG webinar platform here.
- Sean Rooney, Head of Service – Highway Maintenance, Environment & Place at Oxfordshire County Council
- Rachael Atkin, Head of Social Value – UK at Colas
- Carol Glenn, Social Value Programme Manager at Solihull MBC
- Beth Bradley, National Highways
Topics for discussion during the webinar will include:
- Maximising social value delivery through collaboration and consistency, getting the most out of it for communities
- The true impact of social value
- Getting social value into Business as Usual
- Avoiding complacency when it comes to embedding social value
- What next for social value?
- How do we make the reboot happen?
The webinar will be hosted on the LCRIG webinar platform.
To sign up for the webinar, please register or sign in to the LCRIG webinar platform here and add the upcoming session entitled ‘Rebooting social value’ to My Webinars.
For the best user experience, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Please ensure your browser software is up to date and make sure your audio and video settings are configured correctly. You can check and download the most recent software update for your browser here.