One week left to register for technology webinar
There’s just one week left to register for LCRIG’s webinar on the subject of ‘Utilising technology to deliver change’.
The following panel of expert speakers will be discussing the role of technology in driving change in the highways sector:
- Angus Bodie, former lead of the Scottish Roads Collaboration Programme
- Sean Rooney, Head of Service – Highway Maintenance at Oxfordshire County Council
- Steve Birdsall, CEO, Gaist
- Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy, Analytics and Data Division, DfT
- Simon Navin, the Head of Roadside Asset Data Services at Ordnance Survey (OS)
The event, which is being hosted by LCRIG in partnership with Gaist, is taking place on 11 February at 11am.
The panel will discuss the following topic areas:
- The importance of data
- Using technology as part of the Covid-19 recovery
- AI – friend or foe?
- The balance between using tech and people
- Is technology making roads safer and cost effective
- How councils are using technology
Audience members will be given an opportunity to ask the panelists questions.