Data expert from DfT to form part of webinar panel
A senior representative from the Department for Transport (DfT) has agreed to form part of a webinar panel that will discuss the digital challenge facing local highway authorities.
Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy, Analytics and Data Division, DfT will participate in the event which is taking place on 20 April at 2pm.
Delivered in association with Fitzpatrick Advisory, LCRIG’s next webinar is entitled ‘Digital revolution without casualties’ and will examine the following:
- How change will impact traditional highways maintenance approaches
- Local highways authorities being able to do more with what they’ve already got
- Technological advances (including data aggregation and impact of connected vehicles)
- Overcoming cultural challenges (siloed disciplines, challenges for procurement, etc) and;
- Reaping measurable benefits and positive outcomes (societal, air quality, safe mobility)
- Brian Fitzpatrick – owner of Fitzpatrick Advisory
- Isabel Dedring, Global Transport Lead for Arup, former Deputy Mayor for London (Transport)
- Matt Coleman, Head of Data Policy and Analytics from DfT
- Martin Duffy, CEO of LCRIG
You can find out more information and register for the event here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5511822516919223311