26 May 2021 | Collaboration
Local authorities are being invited to reconnect with the road transport sector this summer at the Innovation & Technology in Transport – ITT Hub event – which is taking place at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre from 30 June to 1 July.
The event is designed to support the government’s decarbonisation of transport plan and is set to be the largest gathering of the industry in the UK for many years, with representation from across the sector.
ITT Hub will showcase the latest innovations and technologies coming from the sector demonstrating how organisations and policy makers alike are committed to ensuring a sustainable future for transport, tackling the rapidly-changing environmental and data-driven landscape head on.
Visitors can expect to see:
- The largest display of new commercial vehicles, trucks, vans, minibuses, coaches, buses and the latest transport technologies
- Fleet and passenger transport management solutions, energy, fuels & charging, safety & security, fleet products and services, training & skills providers, professional & finance services
- 150+ exhibitors, 70% outdoors
- Astronaut Major Tim Peake CMG as keynote speaker at the conference
- A purpose built, state of the art venue with ample free car parking
Working in association with strategic partner, Logistics UK, ITT Hub 2021 will feature a free, high-profile conference, on both days of the event.
The strong programme of relevant sessions, addressing the key challenges shaping our industry today and tomorrow, will be delivered by thought leaders, innovators and experts representing a wide range of businesses and stakeholders.
You can find out more here.
The Local Council Roads Innovation Group (LCRIG) will be exhibiting at this year’s event – Stand A16.