Trainee Traffic Management Operative
Location Berkshire, South East, England
Hours Full Time
Salary Competitive Salary - Dependent on Experience
Job Reference: RH311417ThaTTMO / LCRIG15729
Date Posted: 24 June 2021
Closing Date: 23rd Jul, 2021
Hooke Highways Ltd is a progressive, independent Traffic Management business, based in the South of England offering a wide range of traffic management schemes and expertise. Using the latest technology (EVO series Pike system) to help to keep traffic disruption to a minimum, we provide professional and safe Traffic Management systems.
Due to continued growth and expansion, this is the perfect opportunity to join a solid and stable industry, sound good?
Do you want to learn new skills and gain industry recognised qualifications?
Are you interested in working for a market leader who offers a competitive pay structure and an excellent benefits package?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent working conditions
• Competitive NEW rates of pay
• Superb NEW benefits package
• 28 days holiday
• Transport to/from work
• Tablet & mobile phone
• Full PPE
• Training & Development with the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (Lantra)
• Excellent overtime rates for evenings and weekends
• Permanent and full time with excellent career opportunities
• Set up and close down temporary lights including 2way, 3way, 4way and UTC Multiphase System
• Stop and Go services
• Traffic Marshall responsibilities
• Support/lead lane closures for dual carriageways
• Complete relevant weekly paperwork including timesheets, vehicle checks etc
• Shift work and working outside in all weathers
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business who are continually upskilling their workforce to the highest qualifications and safety standards.
If you have the skills and experience to join us as a Traffic Management Operative, apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
• Dependable and loyal
• Friendly and honest
• Can do attitude
• Maximum of 3 points on your license
• Must hold full UK driving license
• Live within 1 hour of the depot
• At Hooke Highways safety is our priority, therefore we regularly drugs test all our employees