It is now only 4 weeks until the 12th TDI event in Liverpool. We are delighted to share with you the final agenda and our current sponsors! If you would like to register your place for this event, please find tickets here: https://tdi-12-freight-transport-challenges.eventbrite.co.uk/
The event will be combine presentations with an interactive speed dating session for delegates to see first-hand solutions in place to some of these challenges from a number of different organisations.
Firstly, many thanks to our currently confirmed sponsors for this event
- Platinum Sponsor: CityScience
- Platinum Sponsor: Traveline
- Gold Sponsor: Chordant
- Bronze Sponsor: Elgin
We are delighted to announce our Guest Host for you today: Simon Topp, Chief Commercial Officer, Elgin Technology
The Full Agenda can be found here.
- James Harris, CEO & Founder, Elgin Technology
- Graham Hillary, Transport Strategy Freight Officer, Buckinghamshire County Council
- Antony Swift, Project Lead, England’s Economic Heartland
- Alix Vargas, Logistics & Supply Chain Innovation, Connected Places Catapult
- Tom White, Innovation Architect, Connected Places Catapult
- Dr Huw Davies, Professor in Automotive Systems Engineering, Coventry University
- Toby Hiles, Director of Strategic Partnerships, AppyWay
Speed Dating Session:
- A selection of the main presentation speakers, plus;
- Tom Cotton, Head of Licensing and Infrastructure Policy, Road Haulage Association
- Laurence Oakes-Ash, CEO, CityScience
- Julia McNally, Managing Director, IKNAIA
Liam Fassam, Director of Logistics Research & Supply Chain Management Professor, University of Northampton
We are really looking forward to our event in Liverpool for the first time visiting the city! We will also be revealing details of the next 2 events in 2020 at this event!
For more details please see the link below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org