30 April 2022 | Conference | Managed Events
LGTAG’s Silver Jubilee Conference tackles the practical issues of decarbonising our highways and public infrastructure.
Gain insight into how we can across the industry increase nature, trees and habitat in our highways to support nature recovery, community wellbeing and carbon reduction.
Greening the Black will give you better understanding of what we can do to reach net zero without it costing the earth. Hear how we can put nature back into our streets and communities without taking on a maintenance burden. Explore the industry perspectives on Nature and Carbon reduction at a practical level. Discover the latest in low carbon and natural solutions.
Who should attend?
- Councillors and Members ― Get insight into how your Highways and Transportation Services can meet the carbon and nature recovery challenges. Hear about successful positive community involvement and engagement.
- LA Directors and Heads of Service ― Explore the practical solutions you can apply in your service delivery.
- Asset Managers and Engineers ― Hear success stories, innovative projects and applications that drive down carbon and increase green infrastructure.
- Suppliers and manufacturers ― understand what your Local Authority clients need and how to support them.
- Supply chain partners ― showcase your solutions and hear simple effective ways to support Nature Recovery in partnership with LAs.
- Exhibitors ― Showcase your innovations in carbon reduction to help us Green the Black.
- Drainage and Flood Managers ― Understand how to better meet the resilience challenges.
During the event, you will hear from excellent and influential speakers who will share their experiences and aspirations that really make a difference in reducing our carbon footprint and increasing our sustainability and biodiversity considerations. Learn from sector leaders across carbon reduction and the natural environment.
For more information and to view the sponsorship packages available, please click here.