Creating innovative solutions that harness intelligence to transform operator and driver behaviour, making travel easy, efficient and safe.
From highways to parking, we focus on efficient delivery of both safety solutions and network management information that keeps traffic flowing, reduce congestion and prevent incidents.
What we do
By providing data and intelligence to both local authorities and road users, our solutions:
- Improve safety through innovative scheme designs that meet the needs of road users, enhancing visibility and directly influencing driver behaviour to reduce the likelihood and severity of accidents.
- Support pro-active management of the road network to ensure the smooth efficient flow of traffic, minimise environmental impact of congestion and offer better journey choices to all users.
Our range of expertise covers SolarLite Road Studs to traffic signal vehicle detection, live parking and journey time information, right through to new ideas for pedestrian and cycle counting.
Clearview is proud to have worked with local authorities across the UK for over 45 years.
Client Relationship Director
Senior Solutions Manager – North West and Midlands
Senior Solutions Manager – Wales and South West
Client Relationship Manager
Head of Client Experience
- Route Safety
We implement effective road safety schemes that are proven to reduce accident rates and save lives. Our aim is to improve the safety of those that use, work on and are affected by the UK’s road network.
- Network Management
With the data and analysis we provide, road operators, car park mangers and users can make informed decisions. This could be on the environmental impact of a scheme, the efficient use of a network or providing users with improved journey choices.
- Enhanced Delineation System
- Junction Warning System
- Speed compliance System
- Journey Time Monitoring Application
- Wireless Vehicle Detection System
- Cycle & Footpath Guidance
- Cycle Detection System
- Traffic Flow Monitoring System
- Parking Guidance and Monitoring Systems